If you are planning to buy your own property or to shift from your present property for any reason, then you should think over the option of purchasing a manufactured property. Manufactured property for sale in Majorca does not mean that it is a mobile property that can be set up anywhere. Yes, the thought is that you can re-locate mobile property anywhere till you find the right location. Some also buy a plot to settle down.
In case of manufactured property for sale in Majorca, the scenario is different. Many people buy a mobile property (trailer) because they want to save on money to buy a bigger property, or some cannot stay at one place as their work requires traveling. A manufactured property is actually a deal between the two. It comes at the cost of a mobile property and has the stability of a material built property. It’s more like an all-in-one package deal.
What to know before purchasing?
Once your decision is made on purchasing a manufactured property for sale in Majorca, you need to remember the following points -
- check the location where you want to settle and purchase your property for sale
- a brand new property will cost you approximately forty thousand dollars
- a second-hand manufactured property will cost you much less then 30,000 dollars
Does it need a base?
No, if you are going to purchase a mobile (trailer) property, then you do not require a concrete base, but some do purchase a plot to park their property. If you are taking a manufactured property, then a concrete slab is suggested because
- this ensures the property’s security against dampness
- the property gets a stick level on the ground
- as the property rests on jacks, the skirts will help protect
Even after all the expenses are dealt with, you’ll end up spending much less time than what you’d have spent on building one.
The features of the property:
Some years back, manufactured properties were made of thin board and some were even made of wood paneling installed with sheet rock and narrow strips over the beam. But today’s properties come with the following features:
- the walls are tapped and mudded just like the traditional properties
- vaulted ceilings, plant shelves on the walls, French doors and bar windows are available
- some also offer mud rooms, walk-in-closet and separate laundry room
- the outside exterior also comes in stick built look-a-like
- exterior looks can be enhanced with brick, rock framing and stucco trim
So if you are all set on taking a new property for sale then do think over the possibility of purchasing a manufactured property. Apart from being a good decision, you can choose your location and settle at your desired location. What more does anybody want?